About Dr. Sharon
My chiropractic journey began in my mid-twenties. I loved the increased vitality that chiropractic care offered me. In spite of this experience, my pregnancies were quite different. No one told me how receiving regular chiropractic care before and during my pregnancies would help me and the baby have an easier labor and delivery. My labors were very long and intense—43 hours with my first. My children suffered with colic and ear infections as a result of the difficult deliveries. Family life was stressful, to say the least. Long sleepless days turned into sleepless nights, each child uncomfortable with his/her own issues. Unfortunately, they could not communicate this discomfort to me. All of this could have been avoided had I know about the power of chiropractic.
After my children were grown, I went to Dallas, TX to study chiropractic while specializing in prenatal and pediatric care. My goal is to educate parents, parents-to-be, and other caregivers on the benefits of chiropractic care. I thoroughly enjoy assisting family members of all ages achieve optimal health.
Throughout the years, I have witnessed many chiropractic miracles with my own four children. Chiropractic allows the body to do what it is designed to do-self-regulate and heal, permitting the body to reach its full potential.
While in Dallas, I volunteered with Rocky Top Ranch in north central Texas. The family-owned ranch is dedicated to providing comprehensive rehabilitation for children with physical, mental, or emotional challenges.
My dedication to children has led me to seek a specialty in pediatric chiropractic and prenatal chiropractic through the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association. Just as dental health is important early in life, so is spinal health. Children respond readily and usually require only short-term care. Such common childhood ailments respond well to chiropractic like colic and or reflux, ear discomfort, asthma, digestive ailments, bed-wetting, leg cramps, and constipation may be associated with spinal misalignment. Help is available through gentle chiropractic care.
- Doctor of Chiropractic, 2008, Parker College of Chiropractic. Dallas, TX
- Who’s Who in American Universities and Colleges, 2008 nomination
- Clinical Assistant Dallas Outpatient Clinic, 2008
- Work Study Program for students with disabilities, 2007
- Rocky Top Ranch volunteer, 2006
- Dean’s Honor Roll, 2006-2007
- Bachelor of Arts, 1999, University of Colorado at Denver. Denver, CO
- Psychology major with a minor in Sociology
- Student of the Year Nominee, 1999
- Member Psi Chi, 1993-1999
- Patricia Schroeder Scholarship, 1993
- Sweet Beginnings A premier boutique and wellness center for families in downtown Littleton. Discover the Sweet Beginnings' retail boutique which supports natural living and an integrative approach to wellness care. /
- Denver Center for Birth and Wellness exists to provide an environment of care that empowers, supports, and partners with women to achieve and maintain health at all phases of their lives. We offer the midwifery model of care, including well-woman care, prenatal care, and water birth in a uniquely comfortable environment with a goal of developing a life-long, personal relationship together. There are many qualities that make Denver Center for Birth and Wellness unique, and they all revolve around your comfort and providing the best possible birth experience for you and your family. Schedule your Meet & Greet today.
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association A non-profit organization which provides parents with the most comprehensive research on children and chiropractic care, chiropractic care during pregnancy, ear discomfort, colic, the vaccination dilemma, and much more.